by Growth Director | Feb 2, 2023
We are currently rebuilding our website, in the meantime check if you qualify for $2,500 ads credit.
First of all, we will listen to your needs and ideas.
Together – based on your input and our marketing expertise – we will work out answers to questions such as:
– What is that you want to achieve?
– What budget do you have to make this happen?
– Who will the buyers be, and why would they be interested in your offer?
– Which channels are likely to be most effective in this context?
– What resources do you have at your disposal and what’s their capacity?
Once we do that, we will process this information and translate that into a detailed and actionable marketing campaign plan.
What you’ll receive is a comprehensive marketing or campaign plan that defines everything you need to do to successfully market your service or product. This strategic plan will contain a thorough description of the recommended initiatives, together with all necessary tools and materials that we recommend to develop. It will also take into account your resources and suggest deadlines for each required activity so that you are always on top of the progress.
This is a custom service, and the price depends on your ambitions and budget. Typically, the cost is between $1,500 – $3,000, and it usually takes us between 1 and 2 weeks to develop your plan.
Verifying assumptions about your buyers is fundamental to the success of any marketing initiative. We’ve developed our own methodology to achieve this. It consists of an innovative research process and a set of 5-15 in-depth interviews with your target group. The goal is to answer questions such as:
– Who exactly are the buyers. What’s their position and responsibilities?
– What are their motivations, ambitions, fears and concerns?
– What can persuade them to buy from you instead of your competitors?
– What other important influencers are there in the purchasing process?
As a result of this service, you will not only be able to target the right people. You will also know what to tell them so that they feel your offering is exactly what they need to solve their business problem. This is the kind of information you use to create a website that converts prospects to leads, run highly successful advertising campaigns or generate leads from content marketing.
That depends on how much you’ve verified already, how complex the purchasing process for your product or service is, and whether you can connect us with your buyers or we will need to source interviewees ourselves. The cost usually is between $5,000 – $8,000.
We work in 3 steps to define what your business should communicate:
(1) Strategic consultations – We meet with you online to discuss your business, its customers and your perception of what makes your offer unique, as well as sources of credibility for everything you wish to say.
(2) Competitor research – We analyse what other companies with a similar service or product communicate about themselves online and how they are perceived by their clients (to leverage weaknesses and avoid cliches).
(3) Final report – We develop a full suite of messaging recommendations.
A report that contains a clear definition of your Unique Selling Points, key benefits of your offer, the values you stand for and credibility “builders”. It includes your customers’ perspectives on each message and visualisations. These findings have long-term value and make preparing any sales and marketing content – a website, presentation, proposal, ad, article, sales pitch etc. – easy and ensure your communication is always consistent.
A typical service of this sort that includes three consultations and analysis of 5-10 competitors is priced at $4,600. The delivery time is usually between 2 to 4 weeks.
We begin with strategy consultations to thoroughly understand who you want to target with your social media and what your objectives are.
We then create an extensive plan for your business to
– Communicate the right messages
– Target the right audience
– Produce engaging content
– Nail the channel distribution
The next step is for you to decide if you would like us to manage your social media and produce your content or if you can implement the strategy yourself.
The deliverables depend on your businesses needs.
Depending on your preferences, you will receive
(1) A detailed strategy for your social media channels
(2) Ongoing content production
(3) Ongoing management of social profiles and engagement of strategic audiences
The cost depends on the scope of the work and usually starts at $1,100.
We audit a number of key areas to identify the reasons why your eCommerce store is underperforming.
A few common examples:
– The website is driving customers away, e.g. due to chaotic messaging
– The online store is not user-friendly, buyers get frustrated and leave
– The check-out process is suboptimal and leads to a high cart abandonment rate
– The social media profiles of the business are not communicating the value of the product and failing to drive traffic to the store
This audit also includes recommended solutions that will solve these issues so you can achieve better performance of your eCommerce business.
A plan which tells you exactly why your store is underperforming, what you should do to improve things (including visualisations of recommended solutions, if applicable) and how to implement our recommendations. In a nutshell: a clear and actionable roadmap to increased revenue. Also, upon request, we can offer you customised email sequences to interest stockists in your offer.
Approximately $3,500 – $5,000 depending on the work scope and whether you would like us to include any extras. The delivery time is usually between 2-4 weeks.
To help you identify the keywords that are most likely to generate results, we follow a process that includes: definition of your priorities (e.g. are you targeting people willing to buy now or potential prospects just looking for information?), analysis of your competitors’ organic and PPC keyword selections and robust research on keywords in the stages of your buyer’s journey.
There are three main deliverables:
(1) An analysis of keywords targeted by your competitors and an assessment of how you can gain a competitive advantage.
(2) A list of recommended keywords, each listing the stage of the buyer journey it targets so that you can easily create campaigns.
(3) Recommendations on the type of campaigns you should run as a priority and what kind of content you could build around which keywords to give your SEO a boost.
The cost of this service is $2,500, and we usually deliver within 2-3 weeks.